SURVEYOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
|Apprentice Steps||Advancement Requirements||Wages|
|First Step||Starting level—No experience required||Successfully advance through selection procedures||$19.53|
|Second Step||1,000 total work hours||Valid CPR/first aid card (offered through the program)||$27.34|
|Third Step||2,000 total work hours||Demonstration of excellence in class attendance and participation||$31.25|
|Fourth Step||3,000 total work hours||Timely on-track progression through curriculum||$35.15|
|Fifth Step||4,000 total work hours||Meet GPA minimum requirements||$39.06|
|Sixth Step||5,000 total work hours||$39.06|
|Seventh Step||6,000 total work hours||$39.06|
|Eighth Step||7,000 total work hours||$39.06|
|Party Chief Graduate||8,000 total work hours||$45.03|
|Certified Party Chief||4,500 Party Chief field hours||$45.48+|
- Four years of training for the cost of your books.
- Paid employment while you attend school.
- Rigorous and relevant curriculum.
- Outstanding faculty providing personal attention to students.
- Student counseling and apprenticeship staff to help you plan and succeed.
- Excellent pension & health care benefits—paid holidays—first rate working conditions.
- Develop life-long professional ties with your sponsoring employers and industry professionals.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Proof of high school completion: diploma, GED equivalency or transcript.
- Valid California Driver License.
- Resident of OE3’s Northern California forty-six county jurisdiction.
- Physically able to perform all phases of work.
- Pass entrance exam math test with a minimum of 80%.
- Successfully complete an orientation and a one to two week boot camp.
- Pass panel interview.