INSPECTOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
|Apprentice Steps||Advancement Requirements||Wages|
|First Step||Starting level–No experience required||Successfully advances through selection procedures||$25.95|
|Second Step||1,200 total work hours||Completion of all introductory curriculum||$28.30|
|Third Step||2,400 total work hours||Timely on-track progression through curriculum and certifications||$30.66|
|Fourth Step||3,600 total work hours||Demonstration of excellence in class attendance and participation||$33.02|
|Fifth Step||4,800 total work hours||Meet GPA minimum requirements||$40.10|
|Inspector Graduate||6,000 total work hours||$47.17|
- Soils and Asphalt
- Five-year training program for the cost of your books.
- Paid employment while you attend school.
- Strong labor market; rapid-growth profession.
- Certification reimbursement program.
First Step: Orientation
Attend ONE of the following scheduled dates:
February 19th, 2020
March 11th, 2020
April 29th, 2020
May 13th, 2020
June 17th, 2020
July 15th, 2020
August 26th, 2020
September 16th, 2020
October 14th, 2020
November 18th, 2020
Start Time is always 6 pm sharp!
Doors will be locked promptly when meeting begins; you must be on time.
OE3 Executive Offices
1620 South Loop Road
Alameda, CA, 94502
No reservations or documents required, but be prepared to take notes on this comprehensive session.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid California Driver License.
- Resident of OE3’s Northern California 46-county jurisdiction.
- Attend a mandatory informational orientation.
- Pass entry level vocational assessment testing after successful application submittal.
- Pass panel interview.