INSPECTOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
|Apprentice Steps||Advancement Requirements||Wages|
|First Step||Starting level–No experience required||Successfully advances through selection procedures||$27.53|
|Second Step||1,200 total work hours||Completion of all introductory curriculum||$30.03|
|Third Step||2,400 total work hours||Timely on-track progression through curriculum and certifications||$32.53|
|Fourth Step||3,600 total work hours||Demonstration of excellence in class attendance and participation||$35.04|
|Fifth Step||4,800 total work hours||Meet GPA minimum requirements||$42.54|
|Inspector Graduate||6,000 total work hours||Have completed all industry credentials for the chosen path and at least 600 total classroom hours||$50.05|
- Soils and Asphalt
- Five-year training program for the cost of your books.
- Paid employment while you attend school.
- Strong labor market; rapid-growth profession.
- Certification reimbursement program.
First Step: Orientation
Attend ONE of the following scheduled dates:
June 2, 2021
June 16, 2021
June 30, 2021
July 14, 2021
August 18, 2021
Held online via Zoom.us
To view the next scheduled orientation and to register to attend, select a session below.
Note that registration will open two days prior to the date of the orientation.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid California Driver License.
- Resident of OE3’s Northern California 46-county jurisdiction.
- Attend a mandatory informational orientation.
- Pass entry level vocational assessment testing after successful application submittal.
- Pass panel interview.