INSPECTOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
|Apprentice Steps||Advancement Requirements||Wages|
|First Step||Starting level–No experience required||Successfully advances through selection procedures||$28.61|
|Second Step||1,200 total work hours||Completion of all introductory curriculum||$31.21|
|Third Step||2,400 total work hours||Timely on-track progression through curriculum and certifications||$33.81|
|Fourth Step||3,600 total work hours||Demonstration of excellence in class attendance and participation||$36.41|
|Fifth Step||4,800 total work hours||Meet GPA minimum requirements||$44.22|
|Inspector Graduate||6,000 total work hours||Have completed all industry credentials for the chosen path and at least 600 total classroom hours||$52.02|
- Soils and Asphalt
- Five-year training program for the cost of your books.
- Paid employment while you attend school.
- Strong labor market; rapid-growth profession.
- Certification reimbursement program.
First Step: Orientation
Attend ONE of the following scheduled dates:
July 14, 2021
August 18, 2021
September 8, 2021
September 29, 2021
Held online via Zoom.us
To view the next scheduled orientation and to register to attend, select a session below.
Note that registration will open two days prior to the date of the orientation.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid California Driver License.
- Resident of OE3’s Northern California 46-county jurisdiction.
- Attend a mandatory informational orientation.
- Pass entry level vocational assessment testing after successful application submittal.
- Pass panel interview.