INSPECTOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
|Apprentice Steps||Advancement Requirements||Wages|
|First Step||Starting level–No experience required||Successfully advances through selection procedures||$23.27|
|Second Step||1,200 total work hours||Completion of all introductory curriculum||$25.42|
|Third Step||2,400 total work hours||Timely on-track progression through curriculum and certifications||$27.57|
|Fourth Step||3,600 total work hours||Demonstration of excellence in class attendance and participation||$29.72|
|Fifth Step||4,800 total work hours||Meet GPA minimum requirements||$36.57|
|Inspector Graduate||6,000 total work hours||$43.02|
- Soils and Asphalt
- Five-year training program for the cost of your books.
- Paid employment while you attend school.
- Strong labor market; rapid-growth profession.
- Certification reimbursement program.
First Step: Orientation
Attend ONE of the following scheduled dates:
May 16, 2018
June 20, 2018
July 18, 2018
August 15, 2018
Start Time is always 6 pm sharp!
Doors will be locked promptly when meeting begins; you must be on time.
OE3 Executive Offices
1620 South Loop Road
Alameda, CA, 94502
No reservations or documents required, but be prepared to take notes on this comprehensive session.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid California Driver License.
- Resident of OE3’s Northern California 46-county jurisdiction.
- Attend a mandatory informational orientation.
- Pass entry level vocational assessment testing after successful application submittal.
- Pass panel interview.