This informational session is intended to orient interested individuals regarding the Northern California Construction Inspectors Apprenticeship. Additionally, completion of an orientation is required for all applicants to this program.
After completing this orientation, participants will be able to…
- Explain the nature of the apprenticeship
- Identify the role of inspection in the building and construction trades
- Describe the duties of an engineering technician and its relationship to inspection work
- Evaluate the most common difficulties faced by apprentice inspectors
- Identify the steps applicants must complete to enter the apprenticeship
At the completion of this orientation, an application for this apprenticeship will be provided to participants.
- Those registering for this orientation are required to attend.
- Please be considerate when registering as seating is limited and your registration may deny someone else the ability to attend this event.
- Due to high rates of absenteeism, those who register and fail to attend for any reason will be barred from attending any orientation for a period of three months. Cancellations for this event will not be accepted.
- Participants must register for this event in their own name, using the name appearing on their photo identification.
- This session will be held online via Zoom. As a result, participants will require the following items:
- A free account from Zoom.us
- Each participant must use an account registered in their own name and that matches the name on their photo identification.
- Participants may not use an account registered to another person.
- A web-capable computer with a webcam and microphone
- A reasonably sized tablet may serve this purpose, but not a smartphone.
- Each participant must use their own device, Zoom session logs will be used as part of documenting attendance.
- A free account from Zoom.us
- Participants must be on time. Late admission will not be allowed.
- Participants will be expected to be on camera and engaged with the orientation material for the duration
- Participants found to be not paying attention, on their phones, or otherwise absentee will be removed from the orientation.
- Sessions are typically two hours, but may run longer.
- To reserve your seat you must create an Applicant level account for our website.
- Selecting an incorrect account level will delay the processing of your account.
- Instructions for attending the Zoom session will be emailed to participants automatically immediately upon reserving your seat.
- If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check your junk mail folder.
- It is recommended that you add the teapprenticeship.org domain to your email’s safe list to ensure you receive future communications from our program.
Registration for this event will open the Monday prior at 12:01 AM and will close the day of the event at 8:00 AM.
This event is fully booked.