This is a comprehensive course covering the subject of prestressed concrete special inspections geared for an apprentice level audience, covering the relevant codes, standards, and structural plan reading concepts.
Journeymen are welcome. For more information or to sign-up, please contact the Technical Engineers Apprenticeship.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I
- ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector
- ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements For Structural Concrete
- Concrete Manual: Based on the 2015 IBC and ACI 318-14
- PCI MNL-116 Manual for Quality Control: Structural Precast Concrete 4th Ed.
- PTI M10.2-17: Specification for Unbonded Single Strand Tendons
- PTI Field Procedures Manual for Unbonded Single Strand Tendons, 3rd Edition
- PTI Recommendations for Prestressed Rock and Soil Anchors, 4th edition