Date(s) - 01/06/2020 - 01/17/2020
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Seats Remaining - 0/0
Heat & Frost Insulators Local 16
This is a comprehensive course covering the subject of reinforced concrete special inspections geared for an apprentice level audience, covering the relevant codes, standards, and structural plan reading concepts.
Journeymen are welcome. For more information or to sign-up, please contact the Technical Engineers Apprenticeship.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I
- ICC Special Inspector General Requirements exam or any current ICC Special Inspector certification.
- 2015 (or 2018) International Building Code
- ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete
- Concrete Manual: Based on the 2015 IBC and ACI 318-14