Date(s) - 12/13/2021 - 12/17/2021
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Seats Remaining - 19/20
Online via Zoom
This is a comprehensive course on the subject of structural steel and bolting special inspections covering the relevant codes, standards, and structural plan reading concepts.
This course will run on Mondays through Fridays from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. It will be held online via Zoom.
Journeymen are welcome.
- To be eligible you must be an active journeyman inspector in good standing in the Operating Engineers Local Union 3’s Northern California jurisdiction.
- For more information, please contact the Technical Engineers Apprenticeship.
- Journeymen may also click on the Reserve My Seat button below to be placed on an interest list for this class.
- We will contact you a few weeks prior to the start date for this course to confirm your continued interest and to provide information on attending your class.
- Note that the number of spaces listed above do not reflect the actual number of seats available, but are merely a quirk of our event registration system. If you are endeavoring to be placed on an interest list which is shown as full, please contact program staff so we can make a manual adjustment.
- ICC Special Inspector General Requirements exam or any current ICC Special Inspector certification.
- AISC Steel Construction Manual, 15th Edition
- This course will be taught to the 15th Edition, but the 14th Edition is also acceptable with the understanding that some course materials may not align with your chosen edition.
- Structural Bolting Handbook, 2016 Edition
Bookings are closed for this event.