Date(s) - 02/28/2022 - 03/12/2022
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Seats Remaining - 20/20
Online via Zoom
This is a comprehensive course on the subject of prestressed concrete special inspections covering the relevant codes, standards, and structural plan reading concepts.
This course will run on Mondays through Fridays from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. It will be held online via Zoom.
Journeymen are welcome.
- To be eligible you must be an active journeyman inspector in good standing in the Operating Engineers Local Union 3’s Northern California jurisdiction.
- For more information, please contact the Technical Engineers Apprenticeship.
- Journeymen may also click on the Reserve My Seat button below to be placed on an interest list for this class.
- We will contact you a few weeks prior to the start date for this course to confirm your continued interest and to provide information on attending your class.
- Note that the number of spaces listed above do not reflect the actual number of seats available, but are merely a quirk of our event registration system. If you are endeavoring to be placed on an interest list which is shown as full, please contact program staff so we can make a manual adjustment.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I
- ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector
- ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements For Structural Concrete
- Concrete Manual: Based on the 2015 IBC and ACI 318-14
- PCI MNL-116 Manual for Quality Control: Structural Precast Concrete 4th Ed.
- PTI M10.2-17: Specification for Unbonded Single Strand Tendons
- PTI Field Procedures Manual for Unbonded Single Strand Tendons, 3rd Edition
- PTI Recommendations for Prestressed Rock and Soil Anchors, 4th edition