This is a comprehensive course on the subject of prestressed concrete special inspections covering the relevant codes, standards, and structural plan reading concepts.
This course will run on Mondays through Fridays from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. It will be held online via Zoom.
Journeymen are welcome.
- To be eligible you must be an “active” journeyman inspector in good standing in the Operating Engineers Local Union 3’s Northern California jurisdiction.
- For more information, please contact the Technical Engineers Apprenticeship.
- Journeymen may also click on the Reserve My Seat button below to be placed on an interest list for this class.
- We will contact you prior to the start date for this course to confirm your continued interest and to provide information on attending your class.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact program staff so we may make any necessary adjustments.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I
- ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector
- ACI 318-14/19 Building Code Requirements For Structural Concrete
- Concrete Manual: Based on the 2015/21 IBC and ACI 318-14/19
- PCI MNL-116 Manual for Quality Control: Structural Precast Concrete 4th Ed.
- PTI M10.2-17: Specification for Unbonded Single Strand Tendons
- PTI Field Procedures Manual for Unbonded Single Strand Tendons, 3rd Edition
- PTI Recommendations for Prestressed Rock and Soil Anchors, 4th edition
Log in if you already have an account with us.