This is a comprehensive course on the subject of structural steel and bolting special inspections covering the relevant codes, standards, and structural plan reading concepts.
This course will run on Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM in person.
Journeymen are welcome.
- To be eligible you must be an “active” journeyman inspector in good standing in the Operating Engineers Local Union 3’s Northern California jurisdiction.
- For more information, please contact the Technical Engineers Apprenticeship.
- Journeymen may create an account and click on the Reserve My Seat button below to be placed in this class.
- We will contact you prior to the start date for this course to confirm your continued interest and to provide information on attending your class.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact program staff so we may make any necessary adjustments.
- ICC Special Inspector General Requirements exam or any current ICC Special Inspector certification.
- AISC Steel Construction Manual, 15th Edition
- This course will be taught to the 15th Edition, but the 14th Edition is also acceptable with the understanding that some course materials may not align with your chosen edition.
- Structural Bolting Handbook, 2016 Edition
Log in if you already have an account with us.