This is a comprehensive course on the subject of soils special inspections covering the relevant codes, standards, and structural plan reading concepts.
This course will run on Mondays through Fridays from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. It will be held online via Zoom.
Journeymen are welcome.
- To be eligible you must be an active journeyman inspector in good standing in the Operating Engineers Local Union 3’s Northern California jurisdiction.
- For more information, please contact the Technical Engineers Apprenticeship.
- Journeymen may also click on the Reserve My Seat button below to be placed on an interest list for this class.
- We will contact you a few weeks prior to the start date for this course to confirm your continued interest and to provide information on attending your class.
- Note that the number of spaces listed above do not reflect the actual number of seats available, but are merely a quirk of our event registration system. If you are endeavoring to be placed on an interest list which is shown as full, please contact program staff so we can make a manual adjustment.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I
- ICC Special Inspector General Requirements exam or any current ICC Special Inspector certification.
- 2018 International Building Code
- 2015 or 2021 edition are also acceptable.
- Soils, Earthwork and Foundations: A Practical Approach; Based 2015 IRC and IBC
- Geotechnical Testing, Observation, and Documentation, Second Edition
Bookings are closed for this event.