This is a comprehensive course on the subject of structural welding special inspections covering the relevant codes, standards, and structural plan reading concepts.
This course will run on Mondays through Fridays from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. It will be held online via Zoom.
Journeymen are welcome.
- To be eligible you must be an active journeyman inspector in good standing in the Operating Engineers Local Union 3’s Northern California jurisdiction.
- For more information, please contact the Technical Engineers Apprenticeship.
- Journeymen may also click on the Reserve My Seat button below to be placed on an interest list for this class.
- We will contact you a few weeks prior to the start date for this course to confirm your continued interest and to provide information on attending your class.
- Note that the number of spaces listed above do not reflect the actual number of seats available, but are merely a quirk of our event registration system. If you are endeavoring to be placed on an interest list which is shown as full, please contact program staff so we can make a manual adjustment.
- ICC Structural Steel & Bolting Special Inspector
- AWS D1.1/D1.1M: Structural Welding Code –Steel 2015 Edition
- AWS D1.3/D1.3M: Structural Welding Code – Sheet Steel 2018 Edition
- AWS D1.4/D1.4M: Structural Welding Code – Reinforcing Steel 2011 edition
- AWS A2.4:2012 Standard Symbols for Welding, Brazing, Nondestructive Examination
- AISC Steel Construction Manual 15th Edition
- Structural Welding Quality Handbook, 2016 Edition
Bookings are closed for this event.